Who am I?

Who am I? Well, Hello there,Karen here! you can also call me K-ren. I have a special feeling about writing. I love writing songs with my guitar, movie scripts that I hope to be a real movie someday, and I'm also writing my life story in my best friend whom I called "Diary" plus she's good in keeping secrets. I am also an actress because of simply I love to act. I've done some cameo roles in some independent films including "Cinemalaya Film Festival" and I also try to participate in some theater play in some various clubs. I am now improving my singing and dancing career for the reason of I really want to be an artist. Besides of being an artist, I also want to be a movie director, script writer and a composer. " If you can dream it, You can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse" -Mr. Walt Disney

Friday, October 15, 2010

Star or Sea?

All of us have a choice even in small things, and we choose only the best. However, not all best are better. If we will be true to ourselves we can easily make choices. For instance, in a relationship. It's easy to tell whether you still love the person your with or you love him from the start but if you don't like him anymore because you find someone better then you can just tell him/her "It's not working out", the very famous lines to dump him or her. It's like what we always say "out with the old, In with the new". I honestly believe all of us have had drink many beverages in our life even when we are a baby we have the milk. Now, I just want to share this best experience I've had in two of the most famous coffee shop which are Starbucks and Seattle's Best. They have different styles of serving, different taste, different ingredients with different mixture, diifferent cost and they do differ in their places and the ambiance of their places. So In Seattle's Best, they serve quickly and nicely and they have a nice presentation , the sandwiches are very delicious but for their coffee. I think not that good because they lack of the flavor for instance caramel latte, I can't even taste the caramel and just bitterness with a little touch of milky creamy and less sweetness so I don't  think that it taste good. Starbucks still have the same good presentation of the food and all that, but with the taste of the coffee is much better and tastier. The taste are very creamier, a little bit bitter but the bitterness have a combination with the sweetness in it and the smell tells it all. that the coffee is well prepared. Well I can say that the taste is better than best. Starbucks have the better coffee taste than Seattle's Best so I think that's why they have different prices and even Starbucks have the more highest rate at least its worth it. Coffee is not like always taste bitter but also sweet creamy depending on your mixture but you can drop by in Starbucks so you'll have Satisfying coffee experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment