Who am I?

Who am I? Well, Hello there,Karen here! you can also call me K-ren. I have a special feeling about writing. I love writing songs with my guitar, movie scripts that I hope to be a real movie someday, and I'm also writing my life story in my best friend whom I called "Diary" plus she's good in keeping secrets. I am also an actress because of simply I love to act. I've done some cameo roles in some independent films including "Cinemalaya Film Festival" and I also try to participate in some theater play in some various clubs. I am now improving my singing and dancing career for the reason of I really want to be an artist. Besides of being an artist, I also want to be a movie director, script writer and a composer. " If you can dream it, You can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse" -Mr. Walt Disney

Friday, October 15, 2010

The secret is "MORE"

My Family and I have always been food lovers. My Family is like the great chefs for the reason of they all love to cook, I could say that they are really good in cooking with different chef style or specialties, but for me , I'm just an eater or you can call a guest who orders from the great chefs. My father who lives in the province of Cuyapo, which was one of the greatest places to eat in their home because commercial food restaurants are not popular there, but they are famous in cooking different veggies as a dish and I can truly say that they cook from the heart for the reason of good yummy food I taste every time we visit there, or even in our condominium my father always cook the same dish with the same yummy taste. My sister also took culinary arts but she is most likely very good in baking pastries, cakes, chocolates and her cooking secret is very simple but not common; she does not use alternative ingredients because she believes that the original or natural food ingredient is still the best to use and another secret tip is she add more than just the right measure to an ingredient, for example milk, she puts a lot of milk so it will be more creamier than the other desserts we've taste. I'm so excited every occasion or celebrations we are having because of the sweet tooth my sister are making specially her famous creamy gelatin. A hundred percent yumminess! I think the most special secret is she cook from the heart. Cooking is like doing what you want, choosing the right ingredient is like choosing a friend so you'll know if you made the right choice after you taste the food that you cooked or after you know the real color of your friend I hope I can be a good cook too but I got to start practicing now and I'll surely will ask lot of questions in terms of cooking styles, secrets and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment