Who am I?

Who am I? Well, Hello there,Karen here! you can also call me K-ren. I have a special feeling about writing. I love writing songs with my guitar, movie scripts that I hope to be a real movie someday, and I'm also writing my life story in my best friend whom I called "Diary" plus she's good in keeping secrets. I am also an actress because of simply I love to act. I've done some cameo roles in some independent films including "Cinemalaya Film Festival" and I also try to participate in some theater play in some various clubs. I am now improving my singing and dancing career for the reason of I really want to be an artist. Besides of being an artist, I also want to be a movie director, script writer and a composer. " If you can dream it, You can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse" -Mr. Walt Disney

Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Don't judge the burger by its cover"


It' very easy to locate this burger outlet which is the "Burger Avenue", it is barely located in Makati Avenue, Philippines. So let me share my first visit. My sister and I have had a really good heavy experience, that was like the first time I appreciate a burger, I mean a real burger with pattie for the reason of I don't really eat burgers and just Fish Fillet sandwich in McDonald's but not anymore. I don't know why I hate the taste of cheese burger maybe its not satisfying. Now back to the burger avenue's burger. When we just enter the said store there are people who are eating a burger with time limitations and I was like "Wow! That's three big patties!, I can't even eat those". So the manager did asked as if we want to try their "Ridiculous Challenge".

So obviously its a eating challenge and they call the challenge ridiculous because the burger has three big patties with stuffy tomatoes, cheese, crispy lettuce and another hot melting cheese with healthy mushrooms but you need sacrifice two-hundred pesos and if you can finish eating burger in five minutes but if not say goodbye to your two-hundred pesos. But suddenly we didn't bother to try it because it will be embarrassing to eat burger with time limitations and please if I'll try that challenge I'll surely mess up and wasted money. So my sister and I just try the burgers that on the menu which are the blue cheese burger for me and barbecue bacon burger for my sister, Auriette in addition, we ordered of course french fries which always been the side kick of the burgers and a soda. Both burgers costs ninety-nine pesos. Let's go with the serving, I was very surprised to see the burger that just wrapped with a plain white paper and I was like "is that it?", but surprisingly when I unwrapped it, Wow! it smells really good and I really like burgers that are served hot with the melting cheese and the taste was very surprisingly yummylicious or just delicious. The waiters are well uniformed and well trained. The first bite in my burger was very satisfying, yummy! is the first thing that pops in my head. That is really the first time i love a burger and then with crispy french fries I really enjoyed. Well I think the first experience in the Burger Avenue was a really satisfying experience and I know that I'll come back soon with my whole family. "Burger Avenue is a burger place to go". GOOD LUCK BURGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment