Who am I?

Who am I? Well, Hello there,Karen here! you can also call me K-ren. I have a special feeling about writing. I love writing songs with my guitar, movie scripts that I hope to be a real movie someday, and I'm also writing my life story in my best friend whom I called "Diary" plus she's good in keeping secrets. I am also an actress because of simply I love to act. I've done some cameo roles in some independent films including "Cinemalaya Film Festival" and I also try to participate in some theater play in some various clubs. I am now improving my singing and dancing career for the reason of I really want to be an artist. Besides of being an artist, I also want to be a movie director, script writer and a composer. " If you can dream it, You can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse" -Mr. Walt Disney

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Be fit!









Nowadays many products or beverages are being advertise more often in television commercials, billboards and radio advertisements. All of those are dealing with media because media is best communicator to the receiver. Now we have plenty of drinking product which promises to burn fat. One of the biggest brand is Del Monte Fit and Right. This product have tons of advertisement in television, radio, billboards, magazines and other media stuff. In commercials they made, you always see a model with fit and firm body and they will show the "before and after photographs" but we don't know if the product really help them or if the photo is their real body but just to clear things, I have nothing against the product in fact I love it. My concern is the media who lies just to sell. I'm not saying all of the media-men or practitioners are liars but some. I believe that media has a big impact to the viewers. back in the fit and right, I heard in the radio commercial that it will be more effective if you'll drink fit and right but you also have to do workout/exercise because the product is just helping you to burn fat but you also need work it out which I totally agree. The product has "L-carnitine which helps burn fat but with proper diet and exercise". Media is one of the most powerful messenger as the technology is improving every second. But I can tell many people are becoming discriminator, I mean not all believe in commercial that easily they become more media illiterate.

No comments:

Post a Comment