Who am I?

Who am I? Well, Hello there,Karen here! you can also call me K-ren. I have a special feeling about writing. I love writing songs with my guitar, movie scripts that I hope to be a real movie someday, and I'm also writing my life story in my best friend whom I called "Diary" plus she's good in keeping secrets. I am also an actress because of simply I love to act. I've done some cameo roles in some independent films including "Cinemalaya Film Festival" and I also try to participate in some theater play in some various clubs. I am now improving my singing and dancing career for the reason of I really want to be an artist. Besides of being an artist, I also want to be a movie director, script writer and a composer. " If you can dream it, You can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse" -Mr. Walt Disney

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Social Networking

Social Networking is one of way of sharing information. It is an easy way of communicating and interacting from one another. Example of social networking sites are Facebook, twitter, Myspace, Tumblr, Skype, Yahoo Messenger and many other. Social networking enables people to communicate with their friends and family even in abroad even without seeing each other physically and sometimes even you don't know the people you can simply add them and get to know them better by reading their info or about me section in their public profile but still you can secure your account and choose to private it. Social Networking also obsoletes many old way of communicating like for example is the snail mail, telephone because nowadays you can use a free phone call via internet for instance is the popular social networking Skype. But because of this social networking some people are being affected because they're are reducing their communicating skills for the reason of they are becoming use to online communicating instead of real or personal communication. In the other hand, social networking has good effects such as free communication, entertaining somehow, you can learn new things you don't know. the bad effects are wasting time or becoming out of control in time management, becoming lazy, obsoletes old communicating stuff and it will also make it easier for the hackers to easily hack your account. "Socila Networking can have good or bad effects depending on how you use it".
"ALWAYS DEPENDS ON YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment