Who am I?

Who am I? Well, Hello there,Karen here! you can also call me K-ren. I have a special feeling about writing. I love writing songs with my guitar, movie scripts that I hope to be a real movie someday, and I'm also writing my life story in my best friend whom I called "Diary" plus she's good in keeping secrets. I am also an actress because of simply I love to act. I've done some cameo roles in some independent films including "Cinemalaya Film Festival" and I also try to participate in some theater play in some various clubs. I am now improving my singing and dancing career for the reason of I really want to be an artist. Besides of being an artist, I also want to be a movie director, script writer and a composer. " If you can dream it, You can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse" -Mr. Walt Disney

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lo, Karen Po


McDonald's famous commercial starts with a y a meal young teen girl named Karen. She is buying a meal for her and for his grandfather who always forgets her name that makes her feel she don't belong because his grandfather always call her Gina. Gina is also his lolo's granddaughter. So this scene is one of the famous scene ever; When Karen is about to eat and also his lolo, he called Karen Gina and then she response with "Lo, Karen po" then his lolo keeps saying Gina so she don't mind anymore but after that his lolo said while cutting the burger into two piece he said "This is for my favorite granddaughter, Karen". Then karen felt happier that his lolo thinks of her as a favorite "apo or granddaughter'. That commercial appeals to me because its very touching and very short but dramatic and the message is there. It's very true that we can eat with our family happily in McDonald's because I also experience eating there with my family. It effects many people like me with the same name of Karen but that's not important thing but if affects people's relationship to their grandfather or another family member and MacDonald's has been affordable and delicious as always. I also like to complement about Mcdonalds theme song every last part in their commercial, "Love ko to, such a nice song even though its too short. lastly, I really appreciate family thing commercials and this is my favorite ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment